Prabhas’ ongoing romantic drama is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in the country. The film has Pooja Hegde playing the female lead. A major portion of the film has been wrapped up in a few crucial schedule in Hyderabad and Italy.
Meanwhile as per the latest updates, veteran Bollywood star Mithun Chakraborthy has been roped in to play the main antagonist’s role in Prabhas20. If the news turns out to be true, the film marks Mithun’s Tollywood comeback after Gopala Gopala. An official announcement regarding his inclusion in the cast is awaited.
Incidentally, Mithun’s son Mahakshay (Mimoh) Chakraborthy is making his Tollywood debut this year with a low budget youthful entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film