Prabhas’ ongoing romantic drama is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in the country. The film has Pooja Hegde playing the female lead. A major portion of the film has been wrapped up in a few crucial schedule in Hyderabad and Italy.
Meanwhile as per the latest updates, veteran Bollywood star Mithun Chakraborthy has been roped in to play the main antagonist’s role in Prabhas20. If the news turns out to be true, the film marks Mithun’s Tollywood comeback after Gopala Gopala. An official announcement regarding his inclusion in the cast is awaited.
Incidentally, Mithun’s son Mahakshay (Mimoh) Chakraborthy is making his Tollywood debut this year with a low budget youthful entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film