Veteran Tollywood character artiste Kaikala Satyanarayana has been admitted to a hospital in Secunderabad. The 86-year-old actor reportedly slipped and fell in his home 4 days ago. Last night, Kaikala complained of slight discomfort and body pains and his family members immediately rushed him to the hospital.
According to the latest update given by the family members, Kaikala is doing absolutely fine and there’s nothing to worry about his health condition. Kaikala is expected to be discharged in a few days. The octagenarian was last seen in the 2019 movies, Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde’s Maharshi and Balakrishna’s NTR biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lyricist Sirivennela Seetaramasastry passes away
- EMK: Mahesh – NTR episode locks premieres date
- This star hero to grace Balayya’s Unstoppable?
- Is Prabhas really attending Pushpa event?
- Trailer of Ranveer’s ’83’ is filled with patriotic emotions
- Raashi Khanna looks angelic in Pakka Commercial’s teaser