Tej’s debut film in Tamil, Laali Laali Aararo, has completed its shooting part and is ready for its release this summer. Recently, the father-son duo and the film’s unit met with Super Star Rajinikanth and he unveiled the film’s audio CD.
Rajini blessed the young lad and recollected his memories with Charan Raj during the shooting of Baasha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja