In the fight against pandemic Coronavirus, our film stars are donating big for the cause of the twin Telugu government’s fight against the disease.
Earlier today, top producer Dil Raju met Telangana minister KTR and handed over the cheque of Rs 10 lakhs as the CM relief fund.
Now, the latest news is that veteran comedian Brahmandam has also donated Rs 3 lakhs for the CCC charity. Film industry’s collective effects in the need of the hour are winning hearts all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero announces that he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?