In the fight against pandemic Coronavirus, our film stars are donating big for the cause of the twin Telugu government’s fight against the disease.
Earlier today, top producer Dil Raju met Telangana minister KTR and handed over the cheque of Rs 10 lakhs as the CM relief fund.
Now, the latest news is that veteran comedian Brahmandam has also donated Rs 3 lakhs for the CCC charity. Film industry’s collective effects in the need of the hour are winning hearts all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- From Shyam to Sundaram: Nani’s transformation in seconds
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next