In the fight against pandemic Coronavirus, our film stars are donating big for the cause of the twin Telugu government’s fight against the disease.
Earlier today, top producer Dil Raju met Telangana minister KTR and handed over the cheque of Rs 10 lakhs as the CM relief fund.
Now, the latest news is that veteran comedian Brahmandam has also donated Rs 3 lakhs for the CCC charity. Film industry’s collective effects in the need of the hour are winning hearts all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish