Sutti Velu, a name who brought a smile to everyone during the mid 80 and 90’s is no more. He passed away this morning in a private hospital in Chennai. Born on August 7, 1947 this veteran had been suffering from a prolonged illness and finally succumbed to it this morning. Velu as his original name, debuted with the film Mudda Mandaram in 1981. He stormed into limelight and made his screen name with the iconic character ‘Sutthi’ in Jandhayla’s comedy caper Nalugu Stambhalata. Later he went on to act in more than 200 films winning several awards. 123telugu is deeply saddened by this news and pays condolences to his family.
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?