It’s official now. Confirming the ongoing speculations, veteran music composer MM Keeravani has made an official announcement that he is part of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 27th film under Krish’s direction. Keeravani confirmed this news during an interview with a Telugu TV channel.
Incidentally, this is the first time that Keeravani will be scoring the soundtrack for a Pawan Kalyan-starrer in Pawan’s over 2-decade long career. The film, tentatively titled Virupaksha, is rumored to be set in the 18th century in the Mughal era. Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha