It’s official now. Confirming the ongoing speculations, veteran music composer MM Keeravani has made an official announcement that he is part of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated 27th film under Krish’s direction. Keeravani confirmed this news during an interview with a Telugu TV channel.
Incidentally, this is the first time that Keeravani will be scoring the soundtrack for a Pawan Kalyan-starrer in Pawan’s over 2-decade long career. The film, tentatively titled Virupaksha, is rumored to be set in the 18th century in the Mughal era. Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandes is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog