Nandamuri scion Mokshagna’s silver screen debut has been one of the most discussed topics over the past couple of years. Names of several probable directors who will helm the project did the rounds in the past.
One of the prominent names under consideration was legendary director Singeetam Srinivasa Rao. There has been a constant buzz that Mokshagna will make his acting debut with Balayya-Singeetam’s sequel to Aditya 369. Speaking to a leading English daily, Singeetam made a much clearer statement about the project’s current status.
“Balakrishna will have a prominent role in the sequel, but it is Mokshagna who will be essaying the lead role. The film will go on the floors once Balakrishna gives his approval,” the veteran director said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Crazy update-Mahesh’s cameo in a mega hero film?
- Bollywood producers running away from star director