Veteran director K Balachander has been hospitalized after he complained of uneasiness today. This 84 year old has been seriously ill for quite some time and his health condition deteriorated further after his son Kailasam passed away in August. According to the sources, he has been admitted to a private hospital in Chennai and his condition is stated to be critical.
Balachander is credited with having introduced and nurtured numerous actors, notably Kama Haasan, Rajinikanth, Prakash Raj etc.
He has helmed cult superhits like Akali Rajyam, Anthuleni Katha, Maro Charithra and Rudraveena among many other films in Telugu.
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema