Veteran director Bapu has been hospitalized after he complained of uneasiness. He was recently conferred with Padma Shri award and several journalists and film personalities thronged to his house to congratulate him on this occasion. Apparently, he was so overwhelmed with the presence of so many people that he began feeling very uneasy and he had to be admitted in a private hospital in Hyderabad. His brother told the media that Bapu is doing fine and will be discharged soon from the hospital. Bapu had earlier directed films like Sriramarajyam, Pelli Pusthakam, Muthyala Muggu among many other cult films in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa’s latest worldwide collections
- Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu’s trailer gets a release date
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy