Veteran director Bapu has been hospitalized after he complained of uneasiness. He was recently conferred with Padma Shri award and several journalists and film personalities thronged to his house to congratulate him on this occasion. Apparently, he was so overwhelmed with the presence of so many people that he began feeling very uneasy and he had to be admitted in a private hospital in Hyderabad. His brother told the media that Bapu is doing fine and will be discharged soon from the hospital. Bapu had earlier directed films like Sriramarajyam, Pelli Pusthakam, Muthyala Muggu among many other cult films in Telugu.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script