Despite completing a decade in films, actress Anushka is still one of the most sought after actresses down south. Currently, Anushka has a handful of high-profile films like Baahubali 2, S3 and Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya in her kitty.
Yesterday, Om Namo Venkatesaya’s director K Raghavendra Rao took to his Twitter profile and hailed Anushka’s impeccable acting skills. The veteran director said that Anushka has a unique ability to effortlessly get into the skin of any kind of character and that she never ceases to surprise him with her acting.
KRR further said that he is thrilled watching Anushka’s performance on the sets of Om Namo Venkatesaya. The director also clarified that Anushka is not paired with Nag in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement