Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna has been hospitalized. He suddenly fell sick and family members immediately rushed him to AIG Hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, where he has been put on ventilator. His condition is said to be critical.
Kodi Ramakrishna had earlier suffered a heart attack and paralytic attack, but recovered well. His well-wishers are hoping that he will recover quickly even this time. Kodi Ramakrishna directed blockbusters such as Muddula Menalludu, Sathruvu, Ammoru and Arundhati to name a few.
123Telugu.com wishes the senior director a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019