Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna has been hospitalized. He suddenly fell sick and family members immediately rushed him to AIG Hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, where he has been put on ventilator. His condition is said to be critical.
Kodi Ramakrishna had earlier suffered a heart attack and paralytic attack, but recovered well. His well-wishers are hoping that he will recover quickly even this time. Kodi Ramakrishna directed blockbusters such as Muddula Menalludu, Sathruvu, Ammoru and Arundhati to name a few.
123Telugu.com wishes the senior director a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up
- Star hero spends 8 crores for one scene
- Interesting update on Srinivas Avasarala’s next
- Poll : Will Samantha re-create the magic of Trisha in Jaanu?