Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna has been hospitalized. He suddenly fell sick and family members immediately rushed him to AIG Hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, where he has been put on ventilator. His condition is said to be critical.
Kodi Ramakrishna had earlier suffered a heart attack and paralytic attack, but recovered well. His well-wishers are hoping that he will recover quickly even this time. Kodi Ramakrishna directed blockbusters such as Muddula Menalludu, Sathruvu, Ammoru and Arundhati to name a few.
123Telugu.com wishes the senior director a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?