Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao is well-known for his devotional movies such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba etc. KRR’s upcoming devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is slated to open in cinemas on February 10th.
On this occasion, K Raghavendra Rao visited the Yadadri Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple to seek the Lord’s blessings. Interacting with the media after offering special prayers, Raghavendra Rao said if the Lord offers him a chance, he will surely make a film bringing the rich history of the Yadadri Temple onto the silver screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day