Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao is well-known for his devotional movies such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba etc. KRR’s upcoming devotional drama, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is slated to open in cinemas on February 10th.
On this occasion, K Raghavendra Rao visited the Yadadri Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple to seek the Lord’s blessings. Interacting with the media after offering special prayers, Raghavendra Rao said if the Lord offers him a chance, he will surely make a film bringing the rich history of the Yadadri Temple onto the silver screen.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections