Last year, on the occasion of legendary actor and former AP CM NT Ramarao’s 96th birth anniversary, veteran director K Raghavendra Rao had announced his comeback film. This ambitious project will feature three heroines and directed by three directors, with KRR as a supervising director.
Yesterday, again on NTR’s birth anniversary, KRR took to Twitter and promised that he will soon come back to with the project and entertain everyone in a new way. This long-pending project had made some buzz upon its announcement last year and it will be interesting to see what surprise KRR is going to come up with.
Last year, on the same day, I had announced a project. I promise that I'll soon come back to you all with it and entertain you in a new way! Stay tuned 🙂
— Raghavendra Rao K (@Ragavendraraoba) May 28, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19