Senior filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is hailed as a pioneer in experimental cinema in the mainstream format. Some of the iconic classics such as Pushpaka Vimanam, Vichitra Sodharulu and Aditya 369 are true testimonies to his caliber.
Now, after a gap of nearly two years, Singeetham is all set to direct a film. The veteran genius will helm a biopic on the life and legacy of Dr Yellapragada Subbarao, the popular biochemist. Singeetham, who is very much excited about the project, is currently busy finishing the script.
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career