Senior filmmaker Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is hailed as a pioneer in experimental cinema in the mainstream format. Some of the iconic classics such as Pushpaka Vimanam, Vichitra Sodharulu and Aditya 369 are true testimonies to his caliber.
Now, after a gap of nearly two years, Singeetham is all set to direct a film. The veteran genius will helm a biopic on the life and legacy of Dr Yellapragada Subbarao, the popular biochemist. Singeetham, who is very much excited about the project, is currently busy finishing the script.
- Music director walks out of Majili ?
- POll: Which aspect of Dear Comrade are you looking forward to?
- Mahesh’s heroine hikes her remuneration
- Nagababu joins Janasena; To contest Lok Sabha elections
- Aggressive promotions creating good buzz for Majili
- Risky pre-release business for Teja’s Sita