Following the release of his recent socio-fantasy thriller, Nagarahavu (Nagabharanam in Telugu), veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna is busy with a devotional film titled Sathya Sai Baba. Already, the film’s unit has wrapped up the second schedule.
According to the latest update, Sathya Sai Baba, which features its music composed by the legendary Maestro Ilayaraja, will have as many as fourteen songs. Nearly sixty percent of the shooting has been completed and the makers are planning to release the film in a couple of months.
Malayalam actor Sreejith essays the role of Sai Baba. The film also features several devotees from Sai Baba’s ashram.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda