Veteran director Raghavendra Rao, who directed numerous iconic commercial hit films, is all set to impart his filmmaking knowledge to the younger generation filmmakers. The senior director will soon commence KRR Classroom, an online filmmaking tutorial on his YouTube channel.
Announcing the launch of his new stint along with a promo video, KRR tweeted, “Classes starting soon! Stay tuned!” It is indeed a great opportunity for all the aspiring filmmakers to learn the tricks of the trade from the master craftsman himself.
K Raghavendra Rao will soon team up with Nagarjuna for a spiritual film based on the life of Hathiram Baba, a staunch devotee of Lord Vishnu.
Classes starting soon! Stay tuned!https://t.co/KFBiTS3wkJ
— Raghavendra Rao K (@Ragavendraraoba) 24 February 2016
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show