Veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja, well-known amongst Telugu audiences through his classic movies such as Seethakoka Chiluka and Aradhana etc, has launched his international film institute named Bharthirajaa International Institute of Cinema today.
The inaugural ceremony took place this evening and Super Star Rajinikanth inaugurated the film school. The entire who’s who of Tamil film industry graced the event.
No doubt in saying that the master filmmaker’s new stint will be a huge boon to many aspiring filmmakers who will get an opportunity to be trained under the man who’s an inspiration to many noted filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat
- Prabhas to launch a massive project in 2022?
- Star Bollywood actor pens a love story amidst lockdown?
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Navdeep opens up about his secret marriage