Veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja, well-known amongst Telugu audiences through his classic movies such as Seethakoka Chiluka and Aradhana etc, has launched his international film institute named Bharthirajaa International Institute of Cinema today.
The inaugural ceremony took place this evening and Super Star Rajinikanth inaugurated the film school. The entire who’s who of Tamil film industry graced the event.
No doubt in saying that the master filmmaker’s new stint will be a huge boon to many aspiring filmmakers who will get an opportunity to be trained under the man who’s an inspiration to many noted filmmakers.
- NTR to grace Dhee 10 grand finale
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost