Veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja, well-known amongst Telugu audiences through his classic movies such as Seethakoka Chiluka and Aradhana etc, has launched his international film institute named Bharthirajaa International Institute of Cinema today.
The inaugural ceremony took place this evening and Super Star Rajinikanth inaugurated the film school. The entire who’s who of Tamil film industry graced the event.
No doubt in saying that the master filmmaker’s new stint will be a huge boon to many aspiring filmmakers who will get an opportunity to be trained under the man who’s an inspiration to many noted filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?