Veteran filmmaker, industrialist and Rajya Sabha MP T Subbarami Reddy has been chosen for the Akkineni Nageswara Rao Lifetime Achievement award for his long-standing contribution in the field of cinema and politics.
Popular cultural organization Rasamayi will honour Subbarami Reddy with the ANR memorial award on September 21st on the occasion of ANR’s 93rd birth anniversary. The event will take place in Hyderabad and several noted personalities from the film and political worlds from across the country are expected to grace the occasion.
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie