Veteran filmmaker, industrialist and Rajya Sabha MP T Subbarami Reddy has been chosen for the Akkineni Nageswara Rao Lifetime Achievement award for his long-standing contribution in the field of cinema and politics.
Popular cultural organization Rasamayi will honour Subbarami Reddy with the ANR memorial award on September 21st on the occasion of ANR’s 93rd birth anniversary. The event will take place in Hyderabad and several noted personalities from the film and political worlds from across the country are expected to grace the occasion.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny