Senior hero Mohan Babu may have slowed down a bit in Tollywood, but, it looks like the veteran actor is slowly becoming a hot favorite for Tamil filmmakers. Already, he is rumored to be in talks with Mani Ratnam for the latter’s ambitious period drama, Ponniyin Selvan.
Now, Mohan Babu is said to be the front-runner to play a crucial role in popular Tamil star Suriya’s next under Sudha Kongara’s direction. Apparently, Mohan Babu has already given his nod to the offer. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Touted as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, the film will be a biopic on Air Deccan founder GR Gopinath’s life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s rugged avatar impresses in Aranya’s action-packed trailer
- A crazy film titled Savitri W/O Satyamurthy launched in style
- NTR to have back to back releases in a short span
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai