Senior hero Mohan Babu may have slowed down a bit in Tollywood, but, it looks like the veteran actor is slowly becoming a hot favorite for Tamil filmmakers. Already, he is rumored to be in talks with Mani Ratnam for the latter’s ambitious period drama, Ponniyin Selvan.
Now, Mohan Babu is said to be the front-runner to play a crucial role in popular Tamil star Suriya’s next under Sudha Kongara’s direction. Apparently, Mohan Babu has already given his nod to the offer. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Touted as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, the film will be a biopic on Air Deccan founder GR Gopinath’s life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today