Mahanati, the biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, released last year and went on to earn both critical and commercial success. Almost all the Tollywood and Kollywood celebs and movie lovers had hailed the film as a classic, a fitting tribute to Savithri’s illustrious life and career.
But, Savithri’s contemporary and veteran heroine Vanisri has a totally surprising take on Mahanati. In a latest interview, Vanisri said that she had slept off throughout the second half while watching Mahanati. “I couldn’t find the incidents that really happened in Savithri’s life in Mahanati’s second half,” said Vanisri.
When asked about her own biopic, Vanisri said that audiences are only liking those biopics which have a lot of twists and turns. “There are no such dramatic twists in my life,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri impresses Karan Johar yet again-Deets inside
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare