Mahanati, the biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, released last year and went on to earn both critical and commercial success. Almost all the Tollywood and Kollywood celebs and movie lovers had hailed the film as a classic, a fitting tribute to Savithri’s illustrious life and career.
But, Savithri’s contemporary and veteran heroine Vanisri has a totally surprising take on Mahanati. In a latest interview, Vanisri said that she had slept off throughout the second half while watching Mahanati. “I couldn’t find the incidents that really happened in Savithri’s life in Mahanati’s second half,” said Vanisri.
When asked about her own biopic, Vanisri said that audiences are only liking those biopics which have a lot of twists and turns. “There are no such dramatic twists in my life,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date