Veteran music composer Kalaimamani Patrayani Sangeetha Rao passed away on June 2nd at 9 PM in Chennai. Sangeetha Rao was 101. He breathed his last after suffering from COVID. Sangeetha Rao was the son of legendary playback singer Ghantasala’s guru.
Sangeetha Rao had worked with Ghantasala as an Assistant Music Composer. He had composed music for several Kuchipudi dance performances and especially, his association with legendary dance guru Vempati China Satyam had resulted in numerous memorable dance musicals.
123telugu.com pays tributes to the veteran master.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha’s Yashoda to have a delayed-release?
- Confirmed – Star hero’s double role in his next
- Nick Jonas to make his debut on a famous Indian show
- Shriya Pilgaonkar – The recent OTT sensation
- Taapsee opens up about working with Shahrukh Khan
- Madhavan wants these Bollywood actors to remake his super hit movie