Veteran music composer Kalaimamani Patrayani Sangeetha Rao passed away on June 2nd at 9 PM in Chennai. Sangeetha Rao was 101. He breathed his last after suffering from COVID. Sangeetha Rao was the son of legendary playback singer Ghantasala’s guru.
Sangeetha Rao had worked with Ghantasala as an Assistant Music Composer. He had composed music for several Kuchipudi dance performances and especially, his association with legendary dance guru Vempati China Satyam had resulted in numerous memorable dance musicals.
123telugu.com pays tributes to the veteran master.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster