Veteran producer and political leader Ambica Krishna has announced that he will be bankrolling a film with Balakrishna soon very soon. However, he didn’t reveal any details about the project in a latest interview with a Telugu media house.
It’s well known that Ambica Krishna had earlier produced Balayya’s 2006 action family entertainer, Veerabhadra. He has been good friends with Balayya ever since and even served as a TDP MLA in Eluru. Krishna has also produced movies such as Upendra and Kanyadanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranbir Kapoor’s soccer game becomes an issue
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Akhil in talks with this director?
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to go the OTT way?
- Allu Aravind ropes in yet another young director for Aha