Veteran producer Kotipalli Raghava passed away due to a heart attack in the wee hours of Tuesday. Raghava had produced several iconic classics in the 70s and 80s under his banner Pratap Art Productions.
Raghava had introduced noted film celebrities like Dasari Narayana Rao, Rao Gopal Rao, SP Balasubramaniam, Bhanu Chander and Suman to the Telugu film industry. Tata manavadu Samsaram Sagaram, Thoorpu Padamara and Intlo Ramayya Veedhilo Krishnayya are some of the blockbusters produced by Raghava.
Raghava was a recipient of the prestigious Akkineni Lifetime achievement award and Raghupathi Venkaiah awards. His last rites will be performed today. 123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer