It is a known fact that both Vijayakanth and his wife tested positive for COVID-19 a few months back and were admitted to a private hospital in Chennai.
Though they faced initial trouble with their health, they were fine. But now, reports from Chennai reveal that Vijayakanth has once again been admitted to a private hospital earlier today.
The exact reason is not yet known but the Tamil media reveals that it is a small issue and there is nothing to worry about. Let’s hope that the actor comes home safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?
- Young Malayalam actress opens up on signing PSPK28