Veteran writer JK Bharavi has penned the scripts of classic devotional movies such as Annamayya, Sriramadasu and Shirdi Saibaba. The writer’s forthcoming movie, Om Namo Venkatesaya, is set to open in cinemas on February 10th.
In one of his latest interviews, JK Bharavi revealed his emotional bond with the Akkineni stars, ANR and Nagarjuna. Bharavi revealed that Nagarjuna always tells him that he feels like hugging him whenever he sees him.
Furthermore, ANR, after watching Annamayya, hugged Bharavi and told him that he made his son Nagarjuna prove that he is the real heir of his acting legacy.
- Sankranthi releases’ latest Krishna collections
- Vijay Sethupathi’s look from Sye Raa unveiled
- F2 in US: Solid Tuesday on the cards
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects