Bellamkonda Suresh is a guy who seems to be doing nothing wrong these days. He had a great 2011 and he started off 2012 with a hit in the form of Bodyguard. We broke the news sometime ago that he has bagged the Telugu rights of the hit Tamil film Vettai. Sources say that he bagged the rights for about 2.90 Crores, which is a very fancy amount for dubbing rights. The movie is expected to do well here as the story is suited to our culture and nativity.
Vettai has been directed by Lingaswamy and the movie has Arya, Madhavan, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul in the lead roles. The movie has been doing terrific business in Tamil Nadu where it released for Sankranthi.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites