Lingusamy’s Tamil film Vettai is going to be dubbed in Telugu. Madhavan, Arya, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul have played lead roles in this film. The film’s Tamil version, which has been produced by UTV Motion Pictures, is going to hit the screens in Tamil Nadu on January 14. The film is already making waves, thanks to the star cast and there’s a buzz that the film might be remade in Hindi sometime soon. The entire star cast of the film has already made their presence felt in Andhra Pradesh, although neither Madhavan nor Arya have the crowd pulling capacity like Karthi or Suriya. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music of this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller