Lingusamy’s Tamil film Vettai is going to be dubbed in Telugu. Madhavan, Arya, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul have played lead roles in this film. The film’s Tamil version, which has been produced by UTV Motion Pictures, is going to hit the screens in Tamil Nadu on January 14. The film is already making waves, thanks to the star cast and there’s a buzz that the film might be remade in Hindi sometime soon. The entire star cast of the film has already made their presence felt in Andhra Pradesh, although neither Madhavan nor Arya have the crowd pulling capacity like Karthi or Suriya. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music of this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor to do a key role in Nithin’s next
- Bheeshma’s 4-day AP, TG share: Solid hold continues
- Pawan Kalyan lines up another project for 2021?
- Star heroine to romance NTR in Trivikram’s film?
- Samantha completes a decade in movies
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?