Lingusamy’s Tamil film Vettai is going to be dubbed in Telugu. Madhavan, Arya, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul have played lead roles in this film. The film’s Tamil version, which has been produced by UTV Motion Pictures, is going to hit the screens in Tamil Nadu on January 14. The film is already making waves, thanks to the star cast and there’s a buzz that the film might be remade in Hindi sometime soon. The entire star cast of the film has already made their presence felt in Andhra Pradesh, although neither Madhavan nor Arya have the crowd pulling capacity like Karthi or Suriya. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music of this film.
- FDFS : Highlights from Geetha Govindam
- Aravindha Sametha’s teaser: A complete mass treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Geetha Govindam seals all-time top 15th US premiere opening
- Noted director to make a web series on Silk Smitha