A new Telugu film starring Naga Chaitanya, Sunil, Hansika and Andrea Jeremiah went on floors yesterday in Hyderabad. This film is the official remake of Lingusamy’s Vettai which was a huge hit earlier this year in Tamil. Naga Chaitanya and Sunil will be seen as brothers in this action entertainer. Hansika is paired up with Naga Chaitanya and Andrea Jeremiah is teaming up with Sunil. P Kishore Kumar is directing the remake and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing it. Currently, an action sequence is being canned in Aluminium factory in Gachibowli under the supervision of Ram-Laxman masters. After Dhada, Bezawada and Autonagar Surya, Naga Chaitanya is once again playing a mass role in this film which might be ready for release for Sankranthi next year.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date