Less than two days after Akshay Kumar tested positive for Covid-19, two more popular Hindi actors, Vicky Kaushal and Bhumi Pednekar, revealed that they have tested positive for Covid-19.
Both the actors took to their respective Instagram profiles to reveal their health status, and urged everyone to take precautions, wear masks, and follow all guidelines to protect themselves from the pandemic. Thankfully, both of them have stated that they are experiencing mild symptoms and have quarantined at home.
Meanwhile, several members from Akshay Kumar’s team and nearly 45 people from the film unit of Ram Setu have tested positive for Covid, and the makers have cancelled the shoot. With an alarming number of actors and junior artistes testing positive for Covid, several people on social media have urged Bollywood to stop film and TV shoots for the time-being. Incidentally, the Maharashtra government has allowed film shoots to continue with minimal crowd, although cinema halls have been shut down all over Maharashtra.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?