The Telugu Film Industry has lost one more stalwart. V. Madhusudhana Rao, a.k.a ‘Victory’ Madhusudhana Rao, is no more. He passed away late yesterday evening after a long fight with various health ailments that have been plaguing him for the past many years. He was 89.
Madhusudhara Rao has delivered many blockbusters with NTR, ANR, Sobhan Babu, Krishna and Krishnam Raju. Some of his biggest hits include ‘Gudi Gantalu’, ‘Raktha Sambandham’, ‘Taxi Ramudu’ , ‘Manushulu Maraali’, ‘Atma Balam’ etc. He also handled Akkineni Nagarjuna debut with ‘Vikram’ in 1986. He also handled the debut projects of Jagapathi Babu and Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu.
Famous directors like K. Raghavendra Rao, Kodandarami Reddy, Vamsi, Siva Nageswara Rao and P.C.Reddy were his students. Madhusudhana Rao earned a reputation as a sensible director with a strong command over the script. Veterans of the industry say that the primary reason for his success was the importance he gave to the script and the story.
123telugu.com condoles the passing away of this iconic director and prays for strength to the family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter, son-in-law kick-start maiden web-series
- Lockdown Review : Mastis -Telugu Web Series on AHA
- Poll : Which of these Bollywood directors should direct Prabhas next?
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for his key team member
- Big update: Prabhas announces Prabhas20 first look date
- Star choreographer-director’s biopic on Saroj Khan