The Telugu Film Industry has lost one more stalwart. V. Madhusudhana Rao, a.k.a ‘Victory’ Madhusudhana Rao, is no more. He passed away late yesterday evening after a long fight with various health ailments that have been plaguing him for the past many years. He was 89.
Madhusudhara Rao has delivered many blockbusters with NTR, ANR, Sobhan Babu, Krishna and Krishnam Raju. Some of his biggest hits include ‘Gudi Gantalu’, ‘Raktha Sambandham’, ‘Taxi Ramudu’ , ‘Manushulu Maraali’, ‘Atma Balam’ etc. He also handled Akkineni Nagarjuna debut with ‘Vikram’ in 1986. He also handled the debut projects of Jagapathi Babu and Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu.
Famous directors like K. Raghavendra Rao, Kodandarami Reddy, Vamsi, Siva Nageswara Rao and P.C.Reddy were his students. Madhusudhana Rao earned a reputation as a sensible director with a strong command over the script. Veterans of the industry say that the primary reason for his success was the importance he gave to the script and the story.
123telugu.com condoles the passing away of this iconic director and prays for strength to the family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- Rashmika’s glamor treat in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat