After much deliberation, national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan gave her nod to play Basavatarakam, wife of legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao’s wife, in NTR biopic. Yesterday, Vidya joined NTR’s team to commence shooting for her part.
Known for her meticulous preparation for her roles, Vidya Balan has done an extensive research about Basavatarakam and NTR family. In fact, she met Balakrishna, his family members and the rest of NTR family members before beginning the shoot. Vidya researched about Basavatarakam’s lifestyle and her style of speaking. She has also been watching several classics of NT Ramarao to get deeper into the legendary actor’s world.
NTR is being directed by Krish and produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?