After much deliberation, national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan gave her nod to play Basavatarakam, wife of legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao’s wife, in NTR biopic. Yesterday, Vidya joined NTR’s team to commence shooting for her part.
Known for her meticulous preparation for her roles, Vidya Balan has done an extensive research about Basavatarakam and NTR family. In fact, she met Balakrishna, his family members and the rest of NTR family members before beginning the shoot. Vidya researched about Basavatarakam’s lifestyle and her style of speaking. She has also been watching several classics of NT Ramarao to get deeper into the legendary actor’s world.
NTR is being directed by Krish and produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states