After much deliberation, national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan gave her nod to play Basavatarakam, wife of legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao’s wife, in NTR biopic. Yesterday, Vidya joined NTR’s team to commence shooting for her part.
Known for her meticulous preparation for her roles, Vidya Balan has done an extensive research about Basavatarakam and NTR family. In fact, she met Balakrishna, his family members and the rest of NTR family members before beginning the shoot. Vidya researched about Basavatarakam’s lifestyle and her style of speaking. She has also been watching several classics of NT Ramarao to get deeper into the legendary actor’s world.
NTR is being directed by Krish and produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing