After much deliberation, national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan gave her nod to play Basavatarakam, wife of legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao’s wife, in NTR biopic. Yesterday, Vidya joined NTR’s team to commence shooting for her part.
Known for her meticulous preparation for her roles, Vidya Balan has done an extensive research about Basavatarakam and NTR family. In fact, she met Balakrishna, his family members and the rest of NTR family members before beginning the shoot. Vidya researched about Basavatarakam’s lifestyle and her style of speaking. She has also been watching several classics of NT Ramarao to get deeper into the legendary actor’s world.
NTR is being directed by Krish and produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the Sankranthi festive season early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?