Ever since the news broke out about Superstar Rajinikanth’s film with young filmmaker PA Ranjith, there have been numerous rumors and speculations about the film’s leading lady. Firstly, it was said that the film is a path-breaking experiment without a female lead. Then, Nayanthara was rumored to have been approached for the heroine’s role.
Now, popular Bollywood actress and national award winner Vidya Balan is reportedly in talks to pair up with Rajinikanth. The film is a high octane gangster drama and the shooting will take place in Malaysia and Hong Kong for 60 days.
Senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is producing the film while Andhala Rakshasi fame Murali is the film’s cinematographer. The regular shooting will commence in August.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?