In what could be said as a shocking incident, a viewer named Amarnath suffered a massive cardiac arrest while watching Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi in a theater in Hyderabad. Onlookers rushed him to the hospital but sadly, the doctors declared him dead.
Reacting immediately to this news, director Ohmkar rushed to Amarnath’s house and paid respects to his family. He also promised them financial help. Raju Gari Gadhi is a horror comedy and is doing exceptionally well in all its areas of release.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion