In what could be said as a shocking incident, a viewer named Amarnath suffered a massive cardiac arrest while watching Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi in a theater in Hyderabad. Onlookers rushed him to the hospital but sadly, the doctors declared him dead.
Reacting immediately to this news, director Ohmkar rushed to Amarnath’s house and paid respects to his family. He also promised them financial help. Raju Gari Gadhi is a horror comedy and is doing exceptionally well in all its areas of release.
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?