Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is foraying into Bollywood with his maiden pan-India film, Puri Jagannadh’s Fighter. Interestingly, the film also marks Bollywood starlet Ananya Pandey’s debut in Tollywood and South. In a latest interview with a national news daily, Ananya opened up about Vijay and her being nervous about their respective debuts.
“We both are entering different territories; I am new to South cinema, and Vijay is foraying into Hindi cinema. So, we both are nervous and can relate to the other’s state of mind,” Ananya said. The gorgeous actress is all praise for Vijay. “I have yet to meet someone who is so grounded and humble despite being such a huge star. He is kind and soft spoken,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?