Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is foraying into Bollywood with his maiden pan-India film, Puri Jagannadh’s Fighter. Interestingly, the film also marks Bollywood starlet Ananya Pandey’s debut in Tollywood and South. In a latest interview with a national news daily, Ananya opened up about Vijay and her being nervous about their respective debuts.
“We both are entering different territories; I am new to South cinema, and Vijay is foraying into Hindi cinema. So, we both are nervous and can relate to the other’s state of mind,” Ananya said. The gorgeous actress is all praise for Vijay. “I have yet to meet someone who is so grounded and humble despite being such a huge star. He is kind and soft spoken,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy set being built for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?