Tollywood heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda is foraying into Bollywood with his maiden pan-India film, Puri Jagannadh’s Fighter. Interestingly, the film also marks Bollywood starlet Ananya Pandey’s debut in Tollywood and South. In a latest interview with a national news daily, Ananya opened up about Vijay and her being nervous about their respective debuts.
“We both are entering different territories; I am new to South cinema, and Vijay is foraying into Hindi cinema. So, we both are nervous and can relate to the other’s state of mind,” Ananya said. The gorgeous actress is all praise for Vijay. “I have yet to meet someone who is so grounded and humble despite being such a huge star. He is kind and soft spoken,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?