Tamil actor and music director, Vijay Antony is elated with the response that his latest film Indrasena has got in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The film released in close to 350 theatres and it was directed by newcomer G Srinivasan.
Speaking at the film’s success meet earlier today, Vijay Antony said, “I am really happy with the response which Indrasena got in the two Telugu states. I have been told that family audiences are appreciating the film a lot and after a long time, this was an emotional film that people saw in theatres. I thought it would take me 10 years to get recognition here, but it has happened much earlier than that. I’ll always be thankful to Telugu audiences for that.”
Meanwhile, Vijay Antony is working on two more films which will hit the screens in 2018. More details about these films are awaited.
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next