Music composer turned actor Vijay Antony seems to be in no mood to rest. Even as his latest film, Kaasi (Kaali in Tamil), is gearing up for release on March 30, Vijay Antony is all set to kick-start yet another Tamil-Telugu bilingual, titled Roshagadu.
In Roshagadu, Vijay Antony will be seen in a powerful cop avatar. The movie will go on floors on February 7. Ganeshaa will direct the movie and the actor’s wife Fathima Vijay Antony will produce the movie. The Tamil version is titled Thimiru Puduchavan.
- All eyes on Mr. Majnu’s trailer
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name