Popular Tamil star Vijay Antony’s next film is Indra Sena. The film’s first look poster was unveiled by Megastar Chiranjeevi last week. The film features an emotional brother sentiment drama, apart from the thrilling action episodes.
Currently, Indra Sena’s post-production formalities are going on in full swing. The makers are planning to release the film’s audio album soon. Senior heroine Radhika Sarathkumar and Fathima Vijay Antony are jointly producing the movie under R Studios and Vijay Antony Film Corporation banners, while G Srinivasan is the director.
Diana Champika, Mahima, Jewel Mary, Radha Ravi, Kali Venkat, Nalini Kanth and Rindu Ravi are the primary cast in the film. Apart from scoring the music, Vijay Antony will also be editing the movie.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna