Popular Tamil star Vijay Antony’s next film is Indra Sena. The film’s first look poster was unveiled by Megastar Chiranjeevi last week. The film features an emotional brother sentiment drama, apart from the thrilling action episodes.
Currently, Indra Sena’s post-production formalities are going on in full swing. The makers are planning to release the film’s audio album soon. Senior heroine Radhika Sarathkumar and Fathima Vijay Antony are jointly producing the movie under R Studios and Vijay Antony Film Corporation banners, while G Srinivasan is the director.
Diana Champika, Mahima, Jewel Mary, Radha Ravi, Kali Venkat, Nalini Kanth and Rindu Ravi are the primary cast in the film. Apart from scoring the music, Vijay Antony will also be editing the movie.
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam