Popular music composer turned hero Vijay Antony is one actor who releases at least two movies each year. After Kaasi, which hit the screens in summer this year, Vijay is all set for yet another release.
Vijay Antony’s upcoming cop action entertainer Roshagadu’s Tamil version is confirmed for a November 6th release as a Diwali treat and the Telugu version will follow suit. In Roshagadu, Vijay Antony will be seen in a powerful cop avatar. Ganeshaa has directed the movie and Vijay’s wife Fathima Vijay Antony has produced the movie. The Tamil version is titled Thimiru Puduchavan.
- Competition intensifies between Petta and Viswasam
- Will KGF live up to all its hype?
- Leading lady finalized for Venkatesh in Venky Mama?
- Petta’s teaser is a celebration of Rajini, the Super Star
- NTR second single-Keeravani does it again with Rajarshi