Popular music composer turned hero Vijay Antony is one actor who releases at least two movies each year. After Kaasi, which hit the screens in summer this year, Vijay is all set for yet another release.
Vijay Antony’s upcoming cop action entertainer Roshagadu’s Tamil version is confirmed for a November 6th release as a Diwali treat and the Telugu version will follow suit. In Roshagadu, Vijay Antony will be seen in a powerful cop avatar. Ganeshaa has directed the movie and Vijay’s wife Fathima Vijay Antony has produced the movie. The Tamil version is titled Thimiru Puduchavan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers super happy with this lady contestant