Continuing the trend of star heroes singing for their films, Ilayatalapathy Vijay has once again sung for his upcoming film. Latest reports from Chennai reveal that the star hero crooned for two catchy numbers in the music direction of G V Prakash Kumar.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start soon and talented director Atlee, who directed the blockbuster hit Raja Rani is helming this project as well.
The yet untitled project film will be produced on a mammoth budget of 100 crores and also stars Samantha and Amy Jackson as the female leads.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser