Continuing the trend of star heroes singing for their films, Ilayatalapathy Vijay has once again sung for his upcoming film. Latest reports from Chennai reveal that the star hero crooned for two catchy numbers in the music direction of G V Prakash Kumar.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start soon and talented director Atlee, who directed the blockbuster hit Raja Rani is helming this project as well.
The yet untitled project film will be produced on a mammoth budget of 100 crores and also stars Samantha and Amy Jackson as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser out on this date?
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy