Ever since a leading newspaper published the news that Vijay Devarakonda is going to get engaged to his girlfriend, there has been a lot of speculation about the actor’s wedding. Some claimed that he’s already married to his girlfriend.
Denying all these rumours, Vijay Devarakonda, who’s in England, said that the media got it completely wrong and also added that he isn’t married or engaged to anyone. “Lol. 14 hours flight lo unte, India lo Na pelli chestunaranta. My 2 Sons Rummy & Dummy who the press forgot to mention along with their Mummy Vimmy all thank the Press for the warm wishes 😀 #Funny #Gossip,” Vijay posted on his Facebook page.
He’ll soon be seen in Arjun Reddy and after that, he has few more films lined up for shoot later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star director to be interrogated in Sushanth Singh’s death
- Audience and industry want Satyadev to get his due
- Amala Paul in talks for a Telugu biggie?
- Poll : Which of these NTR projects are you looking forward to?
- Crazy- Indian Youtuber buys Rolls Royce
- Noted Telugu producer passes away