Ever since a leading newspaper published the news that Vijay Devarakonda is going to get engaged to his girlfriend, there has been a lot of speculation about the actor’s wedding. Some claimed that he’s already married to his girlfriend.
Denying all these rumours, Vijay Devarakonda, who’s in England, said that the media got it completely wrong and also added that he isn’t married or engaged to anyone. “Lol. 14 hours flight lo unte, India lo Na pelli chestunaranta. My 2 Sons Rummy & Dummy who the press forgot to mention along with their Mummy Vimmy all thank the Press for the warm wishes 😀 #Funny #Gossip,” Vijay posted on his Facebook page.
He’ll soon be seen in Arjun Reddy and after that, he has few more films lined up for shoot later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju’s touching gesture for injured Prabhas fan
- Trivikram gives boost to young director?
- Ad featuring this entire star’s family?
- Trivikram invests in multiplex?
- Makers of Nithiin’s film clarify title rumors
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?