Vijay Devarakonda is on the rise and there is currently no stopping him to reach greater heights in his career. Arjun Reddy is the film which changed his career in a big way and the same film is being remade with star hero Shahid Kapoor in Hindi.
When asked as to whether Shahid will do good justice to his role in Hindi, Vijay said it is not his concern whether Shahid will do a good job as only director Sandeep Reddy will be the correct judge of his performance.
Vijay also added that he is very excited to see the film being made in Hindi where Sandeep will have more liberty to show the film in a realistic manner.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court