Vijay Devaraonda is all set to join forces with Puri Jagannadh for an intense sports drama, titled Fighter. In this soon-to-commence film, Vijay will be seen in the role of a boxer. And here is an exciting update.
Apparently, Puri has roped in 15 experts in Thailand to train Vijay Devarakonda in Mixed Martial Arts and other fight forms. Vijay is currently undergoing intense training for his action-packed role and is also following a strict diet regime.
Fighter’s regular shoot will kick-start in Mumbai later this month. This pan-Indian film will be produced by Puri himself in association with actress Charmme and popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?
- Balakrishna picks Puri Jagannadh for his next