Vijay Devaraonda is all set to join forces with Puri Jagannadh for an intense sports drama, titled Fighter. In this soon-to-commence film, Vijay will be seen in the role of a boxer. And here is an exciting update.
Apparently, Puri has roped in 15 experts in Thailand to train Vijay Devarakonda in Mixed Martial Arts and other fight forms. Vijay is currently undergoing intense training for his action-packed role and is also following a strict diet regime.
Fighter’s regular shoot will kick-start in Mumbai later this month. This pan-Indian film will be produced by Puri himself in association with actress Charmme and popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster out with Thaman’s blazing BGM
- Namrata’s birthday wish for Mahesh is full of love
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna