Vijay Devaraonda is all set to join forces with Puri Jagannadh for an intense sports drama, titled Fighter. In this soon-to-commence film, Vijay will be seen in the role of a boxer. And here is an exciting update.
Apparently, Puri has roped in 15 experts in Thailand to train Vijay Devarakonda in Mixed Martial Arts and other fight forms. Vijay is currently undergoing intense training for his action-packed role and is also following a strict diet regime.
Fighter’s regular shoot will kick-start in Mumbai later this month. This pan-Indian film will be produced by Puri himself in association with actress Charmme and popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?
- Rajinikanth’s cold attitude with political entry hurting fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big rift between couples, no more romantic angle
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Mahesh Babu’s AMB Cinemas announce their reopening