Puri Jagan has completed 20 years in the industry and wishes are pouring in for the legendary director. Jagan is working with Vijay Dvarakonda as of now and the star hero posted a memorable message to wish Puri.
Vijay posted a picture and said “Watched #Badri in the theater 20 years ago, I was in my 6th class. Sang Hey Chiquita for a long time after:
He also added by saying “I want you to stay healthy and kicking ass till I decide to retire as an actor”. Vijay and Puri Jagan is a deadly combination and we need to see what kind of film will they make.
Watched #Badri in the theater 20 years ago, I was in my 6th class. Sang Hey Chiquita for a long time after 😀
I miss you and shooting our film now ❤️
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 20, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR