Puri Jagan has completed 20 years in the industry and wishes are pouring in for the legendary director. Jagan is working with Vijay Dvarakonda as of now and the star hero posted a memorable message to wish Puri.
Vijay posted a picture and said “Watched #Badri in the theater 20 years ago, I was in my 6th class. Sang Hey Chiquita for a long time after:
He also added by saying “I want you to stay healthy and kicking ass till I decide to retire as an actor”. Vijay and Puri Jagan is a deadly combination and we need to see what kind of film will they make.
Watched #Badri in the theater 20 years ago, I was in my 6th class. Sang Hey Chiquita for a long time after 😀
I miss you and shooting our film now ❤️
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) April 20, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed