Vijay Devarakonda is a huge star now and is busy with multiple films in his career. Very soon, he will make his Hindi debut with a big production house.
Speaking in an interview, Vijay said that he couldn’t sleep the entire night after watching the Hindi film Gully Boy which was directed by Zoya Akhtar.
He was so moved by the film that he messaged Karan Johar to get Alia and Ranveer Singh’s numbers to congratulate them personally.
Vijay is currently giving finishing touches to his latest film World Famous Lover which is being directed by Kranthi Madhav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix