Vijay Devarakonda is a huge star now and is busy with multiple films in his career. Very soon, he will make his Hindi debut with a big production house.
Speaking in an interview, Vijay said that he couldn’t sleep the entire night after watching the Hindi film Gully Boy which was directed by Zoya Akhtar.
He was so moved by the film that he messaged Karan Johar to get Alia and Ranveer Singh’s numbers to congratulate them personally.
Vijay is currently giving finishing touches to his latest film World Famous Lover which is being directed by Kranthi Madhav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here
- Star Tamil hero pens a song in Arjun Reddy remake
- Star cricketer’s dating rumors go viral again