Sometime back, Vijay Devarakonda launched a film called Hero which was supposed to be directed by Anand Annamalai. The project was a sports drama.
The first schedule of the film was also shot in Delhi on a big scale. Since then, there are not many updates on the film and now the latest we hear is that the film has been scrapped.
The talk is that Vijay Devarakonda himself took this decision and halted the project. The sports drama was being produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Vijay is going through a rough phase and that is the reason, he did not want to take a risk with this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages