Sometime back, Vijay Devarakonda launched a film called Hero which was supposed to be directed by Anand Annamalai. The project was a sports drama.
The first schedule of the film was also shot in Delhi on a big scale. Since then, there are not many updates on the film and now the latest we hear is that the film has been scrapped.
The talk is that Vijay Devarakonda himself took this decision and halted the project. The sports drama was being produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Vijay is going through a rough phase and that is the reason, he did not want to take a risk with this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?