Sometime back, Vijay Devarakonda launched a film called Hero which was supposed to be directed by Anand Annamalai. The project was a sports drama.
The first schedule of the film was also shot in Delhi on a big scale. Since then, there are not many updates on the film and now the latest we hear is that the film has been scrapped.
The talk is that Vijay Devarakonda himself took this decision and halted the project. The sports drama was being produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Vijay is going through a rough phase and that is the reason, he did not want to take a risk with this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept