Sometime back, Vijay Devarakonda launched a film called Hero which was supposed to be directed by Anand Annamalai. The project was a sports drama.
The first schedule of the film was also shot in Delhi on a big scale. Since then, there are not many updates on the film and now the latest we hear is that the film has been scrapped.
The talk is that Vijay Devarakonda himself took this decision and halted the project. The sports drama was being produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Vijay is going through a rough phase and that is the reason, he did not want to take a risk with this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer