Vijay Devarakonda is a superstar who has made it to the top within no time. The manner in which he has created a huge fan following and markets himself shows he is here to stay.
His latest release, Dear Comrade did not do well at the box office and Vijay was panned by a section in the media as a negative wave hit his film and killed it to an extent.
Speaking about the same, Vijay said that he is very much aware of this negativity and feels bad that it is happening in Telugu cinema.
He finally ended by saying that he will surely come out of it and make a place for himself very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?