Vijay Devarakonda is going through a rough patch as of now with his last two films bombing badly at the box office. So, he is working with new energy for a film with Puri Jagan.
With this film, he will also make an entry into Bollywood soon. Post this film, he has a project lined up with Shiva Nirvana. The talk from his close circles is that Vijay does not want to experiment anymore and wants to do films with settled or star directors.
He feels that there is still time to try new subjects as he needs to give those big hits first and think of doing something different later.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?