Vijay Devarakonda became a youth sensation thanks to his dazzling performance in Arjun Reddy. Directed by Sandeep Vanga, the film went on to become a cult hit in Telugu and it was also widely appreciated in other regions as well.
With the film now being remade in Tamil and Hindi, in an interview, when Vijay was asked if there is going to be a sequel to the film, the actor had an interesting take on the topic. “I think we will have a go at it. Director Sandeep Vanga and I have previously discussed ideas in passing. Maybe, we could carry the story forward to show how Arjun turns out when he becomes a 40-year-old. That’s the story we should explore,” Vijay said.
Currently, Vijay Devarakonda is busy wrapping up Parasuram’s next, and he will soon join the sets of his upcoming bilingual film NOTA. His next Telugu film Taxiwala is going to release on May 18.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date