The success of Arjun Reddy has turned Vijay Devarakonda into a sensation in Telugu film industry. Not just that, the film got a terrific response in other cities like Chennai and Bangalore, and several Bollywood filmmakers had begun making inquiries about the star.
Now, Vijay is all set to launch the audio of an upcoming Kannada film, Chamak. The event will be held in Bangalore on December 4 and Vijay is going to be one of the special guests at the event.
Directed by Suni, the film stars Ganesh and Rashmika Mandanna in lead roles. Incidentally, Vijay and Rashmika are acting together in Parasuram’s upcoming Telugu film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- NTR launches first look of Keeravani’s son’s debut film
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans