The success of Arjun Reddy has turned Vijay Devarakonda into a sensation in Telugu film industry. Not just that, the film got a terrific response in other cities like Chennai and Bangalore, and several Bollywood filmmakers had begun making inquiries about the star.
Now, Vijay is all set to launch the audio of an upcoming Kannada film, Chamak. The event will be held in Bangalore on December 4 and Vijay is going to be one of the special guests at the event.
Directed by Suni, the film stars Ganesh and Rashmika Mandanna in lead roles. Incidentally, Vijay and Rashmika are acting together in Parasuram’s upcoming Telugu film.
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film