Earlier today, Vijay Devarakonda’s new film in the direction of Anand Shankar was launched today in Hyderabad. The film is a bilingual and will be made in Tamil simultaneously.
The latest we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a young politician in this film. The reports suggest that the film is a political drama and Vijay will be carrying his father’s legacy in the film.
Gnyanavel Raja of Studio Green is helming this project which has Mehrene as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan places new conditions to Koratala Shiva?
- This heroine in talks for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Poll : Who among these two has the best body?
- Veteran actor flirts with Sunny Leone-What she does is hilarious
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram
- Kamal Haasan announces compensation for Indian 2 accident victims