Earlier today, Vijay Devarakonda’s new film in the direction of Anand Shankar was launched today in Hyderabad. The film is a bilingual and will be made in Tamil simultaneously.
The latest we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a young politician in this film. The reports suggest that the film is a political drama and Vijay will be carrying his father’s legacy in the film.
Gnyanavel Raja of Studio Green is helming this project which has Mehrene as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views