Earlier today, Vijay Devarakonda’s new film in the direction of Anand Shankar was launched today in Hyderabad. The film is a bilingual and will be made in Tamil simultaneously.
The latest we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a young politician in this film. The reports suggest that the film is a political drama and Vijay will be carrying his father’s legacy in the film.
Gnyanavel Raja of Studio Green is helming this project which has Mehrene as the female lead.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar