Earlier today, Vijay Devarakonda’s new film in the direction of Anand Shankar was launched today in Hyderabad. The film is a bilingual and will be made in Tamil simultaneously.
The latest we hear is that Vijay will be seen as a young politician in this film. The reports suggest that the film is a political drama and Vijay will be carrying his father’s legacy in the film.
Gnyanavel Raja of Studio Green is helming this project which has Mehrene as the female lead.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover